Saturday, December 8, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Why am I starting a food blog? Over the past few years, a significant part of my leisure time has been spent talking about food, cooking food, eating food, etc.  I have made a concerted effort to try as many restaurants as possible. In a city like Chicago, no matter how hard you try, you can barely scratch the surface. I have dozens of restaurants on my "must try" list. Getting to the bottom of the list is next to impossible because once I check one off the list, three more open.

This blog will mainly serve as a vehicle to chronicle the cavalcade of fantastic food experiences I am fortunate enough to enjoy. There are so many great meals I thoroughly enjoyed but can never seem to remember. Where did I have that excellent sunfish ceviche last spring? What were the highlights of my first meal at Purple Pig? What is the point of trying all these terrific restaurants if I can't remember them?  Hopefully this blog will help to ameliorate this horrible problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment